Transform your business with S2K Enterprise Software by delivering a multi-channel experience to strengthen customer relationships and drive profitable growth.
VAI’s S2K Retail Management Software leverages innovative technology to create integrated enterprise solutions. Our software package provides comprehensive turnkey solutions that optimize and centralize information across platforms. By increasing productivity and streamlining retail operations, VAI’s advanced software gives management teams the ability to move merchandise more effectively and eliminate costly delays. Money saving opportunities abound with this dynamic enterprise application, which excels at maximizing effectiveness across all levels of your business. Through our enduring partnership with IBM, VAI offers the security you’ve come to expect from an industry leader, while providing the innovative enterprise solutions that growing businesses demand. By enhancing the software infrastructure of companies, VAI’s S2K Retail Management Software enables companies to achieve effective integration.
- Automatically calculates and creates restocking orders, special orders, and direct shipments
- Get up-to-the-minute sales reports for the day, week, month, or year
- Eliminate long checkout lines. Your customers will appreciate a quicker, more accurate checkout experience
- Integrated credit card processing and high-speed credit card authorizations via an Internet gateway
- Customer loyalty tracking to encourage repeat business and higher ticket averages
- One retail software package to manage your retail stores, warehouses, and e-commerce sites will save you time and money
- Reporting and management tools accurately reflect the sales history of your entire business, not just your retail stores
- Purchasing decisions for your business are based on your complete inventory picture, including online sales
- Automatically set up customer accounts online and give your customers one more way to shop with you
- Integrated marketing tools such as e-mail newsletters and promotional discounts help you keep in touch with customers
- Allow shoppers to view their history online, including online purchases as well as those made in your brick-and-mortar stores
- Allows A/R customers to shop with you online with the same billing options, credit limits, and account holds that you use in your brick-and-mortar stores
- e-Commerce Open new markets, cut costs, and empower your customers to service their own accounts and buy your products or services online.
- Retail Point of Sale Deliver a superior customer experience at the point of sale, capture important customer information, and ensure a quick and accurate checkout process.
- Sales Force Automation Stay on top of valuable opportunities to ensure that your sales team is working at maximum effectiveness whether they are in the office or on the road.